Sunday, October 02, 2005

Stopping Time in the Jungle


What strange thing do you notice about these clocks? Except for the one at the top (which is still going), they are all stopped at a different time. And all during the same week or so (which you have to be very perceptive to pick up from this photo! lol). The large round one is from Gringo Perdido, and it is brand new ... I bought it to replace the one that has been there for years and years ... it stopped and there was no way we could get it going again ... so I bought the new one. Three sets of batteries later, and we have given up. Same with the one on the right ... it has been in my kitchen for 5 years. It stopped and after trying 3 different batteries and lots of other "clock-starting tecniques", we have relagated it to the center of "The Spiral". The watch was hanging in the bathroom ... and it stopped, as did the blue clock that was here in the office. The blue clock DID start again ... both mornings that I found it stopped ... as did the clock on the computer, which ALSO showed a different time 2 mornings when I turned it on. What could be causing all this? Do you remember those "stopping time" excercises that we learned during the 11:11 Ceremonies? Well, I found time zipping by SO fast, that I decided to "stop time" around here for awhile so that everything would get done, and did the ceremony. I guess it is working!! Here is the center of "The Spiral", from which all life springs and returns ...

No comments: