Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gypsy and Gandalf


Here are Gypsy and Gandalf, the parrot twins, in one of their favorite places. They just love to snuggle in under my hair, and were a bit disappointed when I had it trimmed last week. They now have all their feathers and spend time outside in the lemon tree each day with R2D2 and Angel. R2D2 becomes totally ecstatic when he (or maybe he's a she) sees Gandalf. Angel, being of another, smaller breed, ignores the newcomers and keeps well back.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathleen Gleeson said...

I love to see how y our relax with the birds. A baby robin has just hatched in my bedroom window. Three more to go.

My back has still not fused, or else I would come down for your september celebrations. The two women from the coputer program wrote to me.

I am fine, Abrazos,
Kathleen Gleeson
.

Anonymous said...

Hola Anne,

Your hair looks great! And so does the back of your neck. Hmm, parrots and hair care, who knows where this could go.

xoxmaggie