Thursday, August 25, 2005

Activation Maya Website now online

This is my first attempt at "blogging" ... I have just downloaded all of Google's new features, and I think this could be just what I need to keep a record of our lives here in the jungle, and of the development of Project Ix-canaan ... so our friends and supporters can keep up with all that is happening here.

It took several days to figure it all out, waiting each day for my "host" to answer the next question I had about getting it done properly ... but finally, it is on the web! It certainly isn't finished yet ... but it has the basic facts about the event ... and can be viewed at www.activationmaya.com . I am going to put something new on it every day, so be sure to keep checking back.

Our new puppy, Tzolkin, is growing like a weed and has captured our hearts! We are convinced that he is our last Tzolkin, reincarnated. Enrique happened to be in Guatemala City, visiting with his family, when they brought in a huge beautiful male chou chou to father Nala's next batch of puppies. He took that opportunity to send a silent message into the ethers that if Tzolkin was ready to come back to us, to send us a sign ... we would know that it was him if, once again, the first-born of the litter was a blue alpha male. And he was! So he has returned to us!




Okay ... time to get some work done ... I'll add some more to this later ...

No comments: